The guest house resides in a green and pastoral location, only a few minutes walk from the central bus station.
Address: Ha'atad 4, P.O.B. 34, Arad, 81900.
Tel.: 08-9957150, Fax: 02-5945599 Email: email@example.com
Nationwide Reservations: 1-599-510-511
45 new rooms with A/C, shower and bathroom, T.V. and coffee set.
2 Halls with audiovisual equipment appropriate for study days, conventions, conferences and events.
The spacious dining room seats 200. Additional meals (including packaged meals) should be ordered in advance. Food is Kosher.
Atad street 4, next to the adventure park.
Egged bus lines 386 and 388 from Be'er Sheva, 389 from Tel Aviv.
Sun.-Thurs.: 08:00-14:00. For afternoon hours please coordinate in advance.
Additional Services and Accommodations:
T.V. room, refrigerator renting, basketball court, beverage vending machines, club, Sefer Torah, access for handicapped. There is a possibility to organize Study Days and Family/Organization Conferences.
Nearby Sites, Attractions and Walking routes:
- Tel Arad, Ancient Synagogues in Kdumin and Susia, The Carmel Ruins, Mamsit.
- Yorke'am spring and the Large Crater, Tzafit stream, the Small Crater and its surroundings.
- Sdom mountain, The Flour cave and the Peratzim stream.
- Massadah National Park and Night Spectacle.
- The Dead Sea: Ein Bokek and Ein Gedi Spas.
"Meeting the Land of Israel"- a model of Israel and an audio-guide
Back to Home Page